Welcome to Monkfish Performance, the UK's leading independent specialist for GM, Vauxhall, HSV and Holden performance V8's.
How to reset your service light - Monaro
This information is available in your owners handbook, but in summary...
Vauxhall Monaro only:
- With the ignition off hold down up and down arrow buttons on trip computer for 3 seconds.
- Whilst still holding down buttons, turn on the ignition.
- After a few seconds, the car will bleep and display "service items reset?".
- Press and hold the set button until it bleeps.
- Press set again if further service messages are still present.
- Turn off ignition.